The library offers to the scientific community books, periodicals, series, reference works that can be borrowed or consulted on site, as well as electronic resources in the form of servers, editorial platforms and databases.
The disciplinary focuses on coordination chemistry (synthesis, characterization, reactivity), and in connection with the evolutionary trends of the LCC’s research, extends to physical chemistry and biological chemistry.
The collection is intended for a public of research and postgraduate level.
Laboratoire de Chimie de Coordination du CNRS
205 route de Narbonne
31077 Toulouse Cedex 4
Fax : (+33) 5 61 55 30 03
Marie-Hélène Gulli (responsable)
Mail : marie-helene.gulli(at)lcc-toulouse.fr
Tel. (+33)22.214.171.124.17 ou (+33)126.96.36.199.40
- computer area: 3 PC in self-service
- reproduction area: 1 photocopier-scanner
- reading room: 1 video-conference system
Opening hours and conditions of access
- For LCC staff: unlimited access, possibility of borrowing books, consultation of journals on the site, photocopies.
- For outsiders (students, researchers, library and documentation professionals):open 9-11.30 a.m.; 1-5 p.m., otherwise by appointment.On-site consultation, photocopies, help with bibliographic research.