The library offers to the scientific community books, periodicals, series, reference works that can be borrowed or consulted on site, as well as electronic resources in the form of servers, editorial platforms and databases.
The disciplinary focuses on coordination chemistry (synthesis, characterization, reactivity), and in connection with the evolutionary trends of the LCC’s research, extends to physical chemistry and biological chemistry.
The collection is intended for a public of research and postgraduate level.
Laboratoire de Chimie de Coordination du CNRS
205 route de Narbonne
31077 Toulouse Cedex 4
Fax : (+33) 5 61 55 30 03
Marie-Hélène Gulli (responsable)
Mail : marie-helene.gulli(at)lcc-toulouse.fr
Tel. (+33)188.8.131.52.17 ou (+33)184.108.40.206.40
- computer area: 3 PC in self-service
- reproduction area: 1 photocopier-scanner
- reading room: 1 video-conference system
- Management of the documentary fund: provision of collections and management of acquisitions
- Electronic access management: technical monitoring of access to servers and portals for electronic journals and bibliographic databases
- University resources portal (authenticated connection)
- CNRS Portal BibCNRS (authenticated connection)
- Providing documents (PEB): document search and obtaining any document not available locally (intranet access)
- Management and development of the LCC’s work: monitoring of the Hal-LCC collection, bibliometric and statistical studies
- Advice, information, communication: individualized assistance and support for the use of tools
Opening hours and conditions of access
- For LCC staff: unlimited access, possibility of borrowing books, consultation of journals on the site, photocopies.
- For outsiders (students, researchers, library and documentation professionals):open 9-11.30 a.m.; 1-5 p.m., otherwise by appointment.On-site consultation, photocopies, help with bibliographic research.
Laboratoire de chimie de coordination du CNRS
205 route de Narbonne, BP 44099
31077 Toulouse cedex 4